Motorized Fishing Reel

Skip to the first unread message

Don Smeller

19 Apr 2015, 5:55:06 am19/04/2015
to Randy Ohman, Randy Ohman, 10BitWorks
Randy,
I don’t have contact information for Cliff, the one-armed fishing reel dude. Please send him these photos.  I ordered 3mm 18-8 threaded rod plus Nylok nuts, from McMasterCarr, Chicago, ground shipment.  Four rods would replace roofing nails.  Jeremy and I laser cut two of the acrylic plates, one for each side, but possibly only one is needed.  Prototype would pinch close with tie wrap or rubber band.  Parts are in job box on top of tall black 3D Printer bench.
Don S

Randy Ohman

19 Apr 2015, 11:48:59 pm19/04/2015
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
I am working on the contact info. Cliff will appreciate your initiative on the fasteners. He is bringing the crank spindle and handle next time.