SAWS class at 10Bitworks

Ryan Beltran

Aug 11, 2016, 12:18:41 PM8/11/16
to 10BitWorks
Hi everyone!

I haven't been around for a while but I miss you all! I've been saving dinero and working on more elequa projects. One of which is we are partnered with SAWS to teach some open-source water coagulator classes and I wanted to invite the student teams to have a class at 10bitworks. SAWS is funding this project and I would like to either ask SAWS to make a sponsorship or donation towards 10bitworks or even purchase memberships for the students.

My question is how have these classes at 10bitworks worked in the past? Does anyone object to having this class at 10bitworks? What should I ask as a fee/donation for 10bitworks for a one day class?