Water Cooler - Reusable Water Bottles

tookys3

Aug 14, 2017, 8:30:16 PM8/14/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Devin DuMont

I've brought in a Primo water cooler.  So that we have a reliable supply of cool water for people.

You will need to provide your own Re-usable water bottle with your name on it to pour the water into. Please make sure your bottle has your name on it. This is so we know who the bottle belongs to if it gets left laying out.

The cooler will be in the main room for the time being but will be moved into kitchen once things have calmed down.

If the red light on the front is flashing it just means that the water jug needs to be swapped out. It's a bottom loading cooler so it's a lot easier to do.

If you notice that were out of water please let me know at (210)827-3050

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

Craig

Aug 15, 2017, 3:43:32 PM8/15/17
to 10BitWorks
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 12:30:16 AM UTC, tookys3 wrote:
If the red light on the front is flashing it just means that the water jug needs to be swapped out.
<humor>
Ah, guess that there are no http://www.popsci.com/scientists-develop-spit-powered-battery available at the space.
It would be a "battery charger needs needs to be refilled" indicator then.
</humor>

Craig

tookys3

Aug 19, 2017, 10:39:55 AM8/19/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Craig
Don't forget to start bringing in your re-usable water bottles today so you can start using the water cooler.

I did leave a tip jar on top to help cover the costs of the water.