Been a great time...

Fredrik Safstrom

Jan 15, 2016, 11:39:04 AM1/15/16
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Howdy...

I have decided to cancel our memberships and want to thank everybody who
makes 10BitWorks so great.
That means all of you on the list... ;-)
We have been idle for over a year and decided we need to save the money.

I have canceled the payment for Fredrik and Karla, let us know if there
is anything else we need to do...

/Fredrik

Joseph Lopez

Jan 15, 2016, 1:06:40 PM1/15/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Fredrik Safstrom
Thanks for all Yals support through out the years both time and financial. Yal are models in my opinion of people who have gone out into the San Antonio community and helped so many people. Drop by as yal can, it's always nice to hear what projects you all are working on.

joey

Don Smeller

Jan 17, 2016, 4:05:44 AM1/17/16
to 10BitWorks
Fred & Karla,

It has been a great run and I applaud your stepping up when 10Bit was in financial crisis.
You’ve added spark to our lives.
The Gramps 3D Printer still has parts that you printed way back when. That would make yours the GreatGramps printer.

Don S.