SAY Sí HIVE High School Video Game Design Program is recruiting students right now!

Stevan Živadinović

Aug 13, 2015, 1:38:20 PM8/13/15
to 10BitWorks
Heyo,

I spoke to some of you in person about this, figured I should put it on the wall as well.

The video game design program for high schoolers is a brand new thing and the recruitment drive is up. It is a great opportunity for ambitious youth to help me set the tone and direction of the program. If you know any teens who would be interested, send them the flier and have them call to schedule the interview ASAP!

SAY Sí is a year round, long-term, non-profit multidisciplinary arts program that provides students opportunities to develop artistic and social skills in preparation for higher educational advancement and professional careers. It is a free program for everyone who is accepted. All instruction happens in an open studio environment with organization-wide event-driven projects and practicums relevant to independent student projects interwoven throughout the year. Idea is to focus on the art of authorship through systems and tech in the service of art over straight boning up on STEM skills or putting apps on marketplaces, though entrepreneurship is also important and will be tackled in due course.
HIVE_recruitment_flyer.pdf