Leather Class Sunday May 1 at 1 oclock. Making belts

Greg Bluntzer

Apr 23, 2016, 9:42:43 PM4/23/16
to sa-hackerspace
Sunday May 1 at 1 oclock at 10bitworks
Leather Making class by TLC Leathercraft/Today's Leather and Chain
Class will teach how to make a belt out of leather
Cost is 10 dollars for supplies for you to make your own belt.

Terry Sebolt

Apr 27, 2016, 11:36:00 PM4/27/16
to 10BitWorks
I've just bought PLENTY of leather for the workshop. We are good to go.
If you have a favorite belt buckle, bring it. Otherwise I will supply some really basic buckles.
If you have any ideas of how to incorporate our 21st century tech to my 2000 year old craft, bring those, as well.
See everyone on Sunday.

Greg Bluntzer

Apr 29, 2016, 2:11:10 PM4/29/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Terry Sebolt
Cant wait.

Terry what time where you planning on showing up?
There was a request from meetup comments  to start a little earlier

Terry Sebolt

Apr 30, 2016, 12:23:25 AM4/30/16
to 10BitWorks
Not sure. Is there a request? I could be there earlier. 11 or noon?

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 1:11:10 PM UTC-5, Greg Bluntzer wrote:
Cant wait.

Terry what time where you planning on showing up?
There was a request from meetup comments  to start a little earlier

Greg Bluntzer

Terry Sebolt

May 1, 2016, 6:48:13 PM5/1/16
to 10BitWorks
Hello everyone. Thanks for making the leather belt class such a huge success. I was impressed by the number of people who came to learn, and especially by the great belts that everyone made. You should be proud! Job well done!

Terry 'Redg' Sebolt

Don Smeller

May 1, 2016, 9:54:14 PM5/1/16
to 10BitWorks
Terry,

Thanks for teaching the class.
Since we’re a non-profit with “education” as one of the components to our mission, we need to keep a tally of headcount.
How many “students” took your class?

Don Smeller

On May 1, 2016, at 5:48 PM, Terry Sebolt via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQe7vl-u_tqIX...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello everyone. Thanks for making the leather belt class such a huge success. I was impressed by the number of people who came to learn, and especially by the great belts that everyone made. You should be proud! Job well done!

Terry 'Redg' Sebolt

Greg Bluntzer

May 1, 2016, 10:02:45 PM5/1/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Don Smeller
My count not including the teacher was 14. It was a great class