Free Android Book

Greg Bluntzer

Nov 28, 2016, 9:56:31 PM11/28/16
to sa-hackerspace
Some of you had interest in  learning Android Development

Today packt has a free beginners ebook.  Note you have to sign up to get it.

Matt Grooms

Nov 28, 2016, 10:27:19 PM11/28/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Greg Bluntzer

Nice post Greg, thanks.

Reminded me to share a couple of pay-what-you-want books from leanpub.com

Neil Kolban, an IT veteran turned micro evangelist has five books available on leanpub.

https://leanpub.com/u/kolban

One each on RaspberryPi, ESP8266, ESP32, C.H.I.P, and IBM ODM. Each book is a compilation of his personal notes, public info, etc. Each book is pay-what-you-want, with a suggested amount as a starting place. You can pay less, even free, if that’s what you think it’s worth.

I paid zero for the ESP8266 book, liked what I read, then went back for the Raspberry Pi book and overpaid for it to even the score a bit. You could even grab a single book for zero, then PayPal Neil a bit after you read & decide you like it.

See everything that leanpub has to offer here:

https://leanpub.com

Matt Grooms