Does anyone have a flyer made up for 10bitworks?

Ken Runner

May 1, 2015, 12:24:47 PM5/1/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
I'm attending a security conference tomorrow (BSides San Antonio, http://bsidessatx.com/) and would like to put out some flyers for 10bitworks to try and get some new members.  Does anyone have a general flyer made up that I can print?

mike perez

May 1, 2015, 4:37:53 PM5/1/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Lopez

May 1, 2015, 6:10:33 PM5/1/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of mike perez
I do not have one, but I am working on one.

I have an meeting setup to update Don and others at 10am tomorrow (Saturday) as to the progress of my branding, PR and marketing initiative.  Anyone is welcome to join us.

joey

Charles Strang

May 4, 2015, 2:11:49 PM5/4/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of dayojtl333@gmail.com
If we have an updated flyer I need to get it, so I can print them for the Wednesday event at the elementary school.  I will be representing 10Bitworks and having the flyers will be beneficial to the group.

Charles

Charles Strang

May 6, 2015, 8:47:45 PM5/6/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
The flyer that was attached earlier in the thread needs a bit of updating as well... The membership prices, major tools offered and the tax information needs to be brought up to date.

my 2 bits...

Charles