Re: [10BitWorks] 10BITWORKS IS MOVING

eehillip

Jul 14, 2017, 8:10:23 AM7/14/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Ken Runner
I would like to be added to slack.

Phillip

On Jul 14, 2017, at 1:10 AM, Ken Runner via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQeaYh6yc63JW...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

10BITWORKS IS MOVING!

We are moving to 130 W. LaChapelle off of S. Flores.  We plan to be completely moved out of 1020 Roosevelt before August 1.

Our current space is 2500 sq ft.  The new space is 7850 sq ft.  We have partnered with a San Antonio burning man group who will be sharing the space with us and become members as well.

Following is a rough schedule:

1. move anything we can live without for a few weeks as soon as possible to the new location
2. pack up as much as we can before July 22
3. The "Big Move" is to occur on July 22 including the laser cutter, soda machine and the shelving
4. Rebuild everything at the new space the weekend of July 29

There are many moving pieces here that need to take place for everything to get done.  We can use everyone's help in getting moved.  We have setup a slack channel to manage the move more in real time than this forum allows.

If you'd like to follow along on slack the channel is https://10bitworks.slack.com.  I believe it was setup as invite only so you will need to send an email to be added.

If you'd like to donate to help with the moving expenses you can do so at the website, just scroll to the bottom and click on the paypal link: