Prothetics: Stitching together two stl's

Don Smeller

Apr 29, 2015, 3:37:01 AM4/29/15
to 10BitWorks
Does anyone have an e-mail address for Dr. KK? Please send this to him.

KK,
You introduced me to your colleague, Jesse.
We talked about stitching together two stl’s:
The image of the stump (he had a 10 dollar word for it but it didn’t stick in my head)
The cosmetically pleasing image of the hand or foot that would fit over the stump.

I told him I could do such a task.
My techniques are brute force but in a few hours I can make a water-tight manifold model ready for 3D Printing.
Please encourage Jesse to send me some stl’s and I will demonstrate.

Don S