10bit Monthly Reminders

mike perez

Jun 21, 2015, 1:00:22 AM6/21/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com, meek...@gmail.com
  1. The Monthly Member Meeting is this Saturday at 1230PM _sharp_!
  2. If you have not scheduled recurring dues then please pay your dues for next month by the 1st.
  3. We're always looking for new members and volunteers. Please tell your friends about us!
  4. You can always find upcoming events on our calendar at http://ift.tt/1gZscIJ

Don Smeller

Jun 21, 2015, 9:49:21 AM6/21/15
to 10BitWorks
Would the person who wrote this please kill it.  Or member meetings are on 2nd Wednesdays not 4th Saturdays.
Don Smeller

Matt Grooms

Jun 22, 2015, 7:24:00 AM6/22/15
to 10BitWorks Hackerspace
Membership meetings moved to 6:30PM, 2nd Wednesday of the month? I see it on the calendar, but the Wiki still states it’s on Saturdays. When did this change? Did the board notify the members? Suppose I missed that email . . . .

I changed the Wiki to match the new schedule.

Grimey

Mike Garis

Jun 22, 2015, 10:00:06 AM6/22/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
We decided to make the change last (?) month because it makes the financial and membership reporting a bit more relevant and moving to Wednesday since we tended to have more board members available.

We have it in the minutes, we will work on making sure the minutes get on to the Wiki as well.

The membership meeting is always open to anyone just as a reminder, not just the board :)

- Mike G.