Express news article

tookys3

May 12, 2015, 10:40:56 AM5/12/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Anybody been able to snag the article from the express news?

John McClenny

May 12, 2015, 4:45:41 PM5/12/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 9:37 AM, 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3 <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anybody been able to snag the article from the express news?

If you makerspace, they will come - San Antonio Express-News.pdf

Don Smeller

May 13, 2015, 6:12:27 AM5/13/15
to 10BitWorks, Peggy Guillory >, Elaine Backus Higgins, barbara fuchs, Militza Cunningham

I took 5 screen shots, pieced them together in Photoshop and saved all as a single page pdf.
The full article now resides on my Raspberry Pi at the space.
At 20 mb, download time will be lengthy.  Patience!  Hopefully, everybody has a pdf reader?

Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 5.55.56 AM.png
If you makerspace, they will come - San Antonio Express-News.pdf

Don Davis

May 25, 2015, 9:59:39 AM5/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Don Smeller
Hey Don, others,

Does anyone have a higher res picture of the MySA article that they
would share with me?

Thanks,

gnudon

Don Smeller

May 25, 2015, 11:55:04 AM5/25/15
to 10BitWorks
The pdf on my trusty Pi Server is as good as I’ve got.  Need better?  We’d need to contact Rene Guzman, I’d guess.
http://smelle.privat-server.net:8080/Smelle/mySA.5.12.2015.pdf

Don Davis

May 25, 2015, 11:57:22 AM5/25/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
If you go to the web article, you can get higher def pictures of Jeremy.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/S-A-s-first-makerspace-5-things-you-need-to-6255724.php#photo-7959475