Clean up

john vanhoozer

Jun 22, 2017, 7:54:35 PM6/22/17
to 10BitWorks
At the risk of breaking one of the rules of Artists Asylum (featured in Greg's video in a post below), can we please be more cognizant of cleaning up?

A large number of people over the last few weeks have spent a lot of time and energy - time and energy that could have been spent on personal projects - cleaning and straightening the space.  Please help respect that work and the space and leave the place a bit better than it was each time you come.

At Artists Asylum they have a rule that states, "Don't make us make a rule."  Just show respect.

John

Peggy Guillory

Jun 22, 2017, 11:21:38 PM6/22/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
Thanks, John, for your poignant message.
I noticed last Saturday how messy it was starting to get.

I couldn't come tonight because I am nursing a terrible sore throat.
I've been down all week.
Peggy