Java Class #2 (July 6) Tomorrow at 7 PM - 9 PM at space

Greg Bluntzer

Jul 5, 2016, 8:04:57 PM7/5/16
to sa-hackerspace

This will be Second Class for Java.

If you didn't make it to the first one don't worry we will help you get up to speed.

Topics will include building our own web server, minecraft modding

If you ever wanted to work with java or add programming to your project this class is for you.

This class is free but donations are appreciated.

--
Greg Bluntzer

Mikel Duke

Jul 12, 2016, 9:45:34 PM7/12/16
to 10BitWorks
I put the Java example projects we have been working through and a couple extras we will look at in the future on Github.

You can download a zip of the entire repo and then import the individual projects in to an IDE or your editor of choice. We have been using Eclipse, but many others are available.

If anyone has a suggestion for a topic, let us know.

I also recommend the Oracle Java Tutorial as a good guide https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/