Can someone else open up space tonight I am not able to (WED 18th)

Greg Bluntzer

May 18, 2016, 2:57:50 PM5/18/16
to sa-hackerspace
Don is out and I forgot I had plans.
Please respond if you can open up tonight.

Tookys

May 18, 2016, 5:34:57 PM5/18/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Greg Bluntzer
I can open the space tonight, but I'm planning on leaving a bit early

Ken Runner

May 19, 2016, 4:22:57 PM5/19/16
to 10BitWorks
I was there with James and kept the space open until about 10:00pm.  We worked on the laser cutter and tried to get things functioning again.  I ended up ordering a new keyboard/display that hopefully will arrive soon.  The e-stop should be working again and some of the latches on the side panels function.  I need to contact Rabbit and see what they suggest as far as fixing all the broken latches.

Greg Bluntzer