Reminder: Board Game Night @10BitWorks this Saturday, 7p to midnight

Jeremy Z

Jul 24, 2015, 5:08:36 PM7/24/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
RSVP here

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Jeremy Z wrote:
Hi all,

The SA Downtown Game Night group will be hosting a board game night at 10BitWorks on Saturday, July 25th from 7pm until midnight. The SA DGN is a semi-monthly local event that brings together tabletop game enthusiasts to meet new people, bring old friends, and have fun! It's a free event and open to whoever is interested. You're encouraged to bring drinks and snacks (we have a fully loaded drink machine too for all your soda needs ;)  ). Even though the event starts officially at 7p you're welcome to show up early for a tour or to get your game on early (we're open 9a-7p on regular Saturdays).

Directions and parking info (parking is free): http://www.10bitworks.com/location/

1020 Roosevelt Ave
San Antonio, TX 78210

10Bit phone: 210.547.0221

I'll be following up on this email with a link to the FB event page when they get it setup.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Joseph Lopez

Jul 24, 2015, 5:13:11 PM7/24/15