Open today

Joshua Perdue

Aug 22, 2016, 1:04:35 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks
Anybody hanging around the space today on this raining day? Would love to stop by for awhile today and tinker around

Peggy Guillory

Aug 22, 2016, 3:58:53 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Joshua Perdue
Joshua,
From when to when will you be there?
Do you have access to get in?
I am a Sat. Morning painter.
But, I would like to go and work.
If anyone, who wants to tinker, wants to go; please let me know.
Thanks,
Peggy

On Monday, August 22, 2016, Joshua Perdue via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQfAJG9y4DuJ3...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anybody hanging around the space today on this raining day? Would love to stop by for awhile today and tinker around

Joshua Perdue

Aug 22, 2016, 5:52:31 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks
I do not have keys, want to get all that taken care of hopefully tomorrow. If you have access and gonna be there this evening I would love to join you and anybody else.

Peggy Guillory

Aug 22, 2016, 5:53:53 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Joshua Perdue
I am not ready to go today. Will go later this week.

On Monday, August 22, 2016, Joshua Perdue via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQfAJG9y4DuJ3...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I do not have keys, want to get all that taken care of hopefully tomorrow. If you have access and gonna be there this evening I would love to join you and anybody else.

Randy Ohman

Aug 22, 2016, 6:59:21 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks
I may be there later for an hour or so, maybe 8:45.

584-5O94

Mikel Duke

Aug 22, 2016, 8:42:42 PM8/22/16
to 10BitWorks
I'm up here right now for another hour or so.