Anniversary Party 10/21 (This saturday)

tookys3

Oct 18, 2017, 4:00:23 PM10/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
Can't recall if it's been mentioned yet, but we are having our 7 year anniversary Party this Saturday from 1pm-5pm at 130 W Lacheppelle , there will be Demo of different projects people have made at the space, and light snacks.

We will be doing demos of aluminum casting, laser cut derby cars, jewelry resin casting, and there may be a Dalek or 2 running lose around the place

Feel from to come down and bring a friend.

If you want to show off something you've made get in touch with me at.

After which we are going to have our costume party, this will be a more laid back social gathering, the food will be a potluck style meal. It will start at 8 and run till we get to tired of dancing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone