"Would the following members please report to the snack bar"

Matt Grooms

Aug 25, 2015, 7:22:12 AM8/25/15
to 10bitworks
If your name appears in the list below, please send me an email address so I can send you an invitation to use your new GoogleApps for non-profits account.

David Kelly

Alex Nagelberg

David Christal

Kevin and Sue Baldor

James and Katie Vaello

Selena Bluntzer (Greg already has his)

Donald Davis

Ken Runner

Sacha and Mary De'Angeli (Simple Switch Labs, LLC)

Ryan Beltan

Anthony Ciulla

Tyler Duzan

Charles Peterson

Jon Roberts (elicio)

Mayte Gallardo

Brian Quinones

Brian Hughes

Joseph Delong

Robert Robinson

Gregory Meyer

Jeffery Burns

Joseph and Corina Lopez

Micah Freeman

Mary Cantu

Randy Ohman

Peggy Guillroy

Militza Cunningham

Luke Sanchez

Ernest Sanchez

Megan and Frank (?)

Derick and Adriana (?)

Harold Bloom

I'm Matt Grooms, 10bitworks.org member and self-appointed GoogleApps for non-profit czar. If you don't know me or this message seems fishy, just ask anyone you trust at 10bit and more than likely they will (may) vouch for me.

What is GoogleApps for non-profits? A suite of office productivity software, email & web hosting, other Internet tools, and an educational platform provided for free to non-profits around the world by Google.

What's in it for you?
All 10BitWorks members get a GoogleApps user account. This gives you all the productivity software, 30GB of cloud storage for your files. A nifty first...@10bitworks.org email account, a centralized location to store all your project files, and much more.

What do you need to use it? A browser; pretty much any browser; running on anything. Can't get much simpler than that.

What does it mean for 10bitworks? Right now, not much. It's two-weeks old. whoopee. just getting started.

I hope it will evolve to be the hub of all the things we write, store, print, send, save, share, collaborate, teach, etc at 10bitworks.

It can be very powerful if but only if we all use it. For now how about you just Google it, read a little about it, then log into your account and check things out.

But first, send me an email address. I can't send you your logon instructions & password, unless you provide me an email address to send it to.

Thanks,
Matt

Don Davis

Aug 25, 2015, 7:37:41 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
Hey Matt,

Call me Don.

I didn't find your email address.

Cheers.

> I'm Matt Grooms, 10bitworks.org <http://10bitworks.org/> member and
> self-appointed GoogleApps for non-profit czar. If you don't know me or
> this message seems fishy, just ask anyone you trust at 10bit and more
> than likely they will (may) vouch for me.
>
> What is GoogleApps for non-profits? A suite of office productivity
> software, email & web hosting, other Internet tools, and an educational
> platform provided for free to non-profits around the world by Google.
>
> What's in it for you?
> All 10BitWorks members get a GoogleApps user account. This gives you all
> the productivity software, 30GB of cloud storage for your files. A
> nifty first...@10bitworks.org <mailto:first...@10bitworks.org> email
> account, a centralized location to store all your project files, and
> much more.
>
> What do you need to use it? A browser; pretty much any browser; running
> on anything. Can't get much simpler than that.
>
> What does it mean for 10bitworks? Right now, not much. It's two-weeks
> old. whoopee. just getting started.
>
> I hope it will evolve to be the hub of all the things we write, store,
> print, send, save, share, collaborate, teach, etc at 10bitworks.
>
> It can be very powerful if but only if we all use it. For now how about
> you just Google it, read a little about it, then log into your account
> and check things out.
>
> But first, send me an email address. I can't send you your logon
> instructions & password, unless you provide me an email address to send
> it to.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWDI_249CFY
>
> http://www.google.com/nonprofits/
>
> http://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/CAJ8Bect-Gahw_0jeUB%3DdoUrb%2BpE6xyn-p8D-4K6O0Leakfqv5A%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/CAJ8Bect-Gahw_0jeUB%3DdoUrb%2BpE6xyn-p8D-4K6O0Leakfqv5A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Charles...@aotx.uscourts.gov

Aug 25, 2015, 8:14:02 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
Matt,

Should I assume (never should do that!) that if my name is not listed
below, then you already have my email address and I should be getting an
email from you?

Charles Strang
.

Kevin Baldor

Aug 25, 2015, 9:43:44 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
Sounds good. Our current project should provide a nice chance to evaluate the tools.

Sacha De'Angeli

Aug 25, 2015, 10:31:47 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Matt Grooms
matt, what's your email address?

Sacha De'Angeli

Matt Grooms

Aug 25, 2015, 11:10:36 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of charles_strang
Hey Charles, I sent yours last Thur, Fri, Saturday. Interesting if you didn't get it.... cause lot's of folks didn't login to their accounts. Thought I as being snubbed, maybe it was a technical fault and folks don't really hate me?

Naw, I know they really do!........

Send me the email address you want invitation sent to and I'll kill/recreate your account!

Matt Grooms

Aug 25, 2015, 11:11:55 AM8/25/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Sacha De'Angeli