M. Toma - Filament extruders

Tookys

Oct 18, 2015, 9:17:35 PM10/18/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
There is a box with a filament extruder in it on the mid shelf of the bench in the main room.

It's been left here for at least a year without being touched.

It has a label saying it belongs to M. Toma, but doesn't list anyway to contact him.

If he is on the list I ask that he pick it up and take it home. Or if you know how to contact him I ask you let him know to come pick it up.

Don Smeller

Oct 19, 2015, 6:55:54 AM10/19/15
to 10BitWorks
That guy was a friend of K.K. the ER doctor. But I don’t know how to contact K.K. either.