is 10BW interested in a big metal cart?

Sacha De'Angeli

Jul 5, 2017, 1:44:19 PM7/5/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of mike perez
Hi all,

I have an old AV cart I'm selling, on craigslist, but if it could be useful for 10bit, I'd be happy to donate it.

Sacha De'Angeli

Randy Ohman

Jul 6, 2017, 7:11:38 PM7/6/17
to 10BitWorks
I think the cart would be a fantastic addition to the Makerspace. Just me talking. We're always making stuff like that and it never turns out near as nice. I know we are at a makerspace but it would be good to save our making for the things that we're better at.

Kevin Baldor

Jul 7, 2017, 11:09:34 AM7/7/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
I agree. It would be great for hiding a collection of supplies/tools away when not in use and rolling it out when we need it. We'll probably need to do more of that in the air-conditioned part of the new location.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Randy Ohman via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQdqPUlJoE3XM...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I think the cart would be a fantastic addition to the Makerspace. Just me talking. We're always making stuff like that and it never turns out near as nice. I know we are at a makerspace but it would be good to save our making for the things that we're better at.

Sacha De'Angeli

Jul 11, 2017, 8:34:40 AM7/11/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of mike perez
Ok, I'll bring it by later this week..

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Randy Ohman via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQdqPUlJoE3XMeMm8nAtvVdLOBUv0sO3svOXyzVdWQn33@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I think the cart would be a fantastic addition to the Makerspace. Just me talking. We're always making stuff like that and it never turns out near as nice. I know we are at a makerspace but it would be good to save our making for the things that we're better at.

Ken Runner

Jul 11, 2017, 3:59:58 PM7/11/17
to 10BitWorks
Sure, I think that would definitely be useful to us.

Ken