Anyone going to be there on Monday.

Greg Bluntzer

May 17, 2015, 10:51:37 PM5/17/15
to sa-hackerspace
Evaristo from one of the Houston Hackerspace is in town and wanted to hang out. I wont be able to be there , but wanted to see if anyone else would be there.

Chris Hardee

May 17, 2015, 10:57:17 PM5/17/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Greg Bluntzer
I'll be there, working on painting

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

Chris Hardee

May 17, 2015, 11:00:58 PM5/17/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Greg Bluntzer
also I bought a book binding kit from the Austin mini maker faire, so I might start on that

tookys3

May 18, 2015, 8:37:02 PM5/18/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
Is the guy coming by tonight still?

Greg Bluntzer

May 18, 2015, 9:52:46 PM5/18/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3