Searching for "MSP 430" programming help

Jeff Burns

Jul 27, 2015, 11:52:07 AM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks
Hi 10BitWorks,

I'm a 10BitWorks member since March.  I'm searching for someone who has some experience programming a "MSP 430" micro controller.  Any help out there?

Thanks!

Jeff

Chris Hardee

Jul 27, 2015, 12:13:41 PM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Jeff Burns
Ask Fredrik, he did a lot of msp430 stuff when it came out. What kind of issue are you having?

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

Jeff Burns

Jul 27, 2015, 1:11:20 PM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
Thanks Chris, I'm actually searching on behalf of a friend, and I'm not sure of the details of the project.  What is Frederick's email address?

Jeff

jeff

//signed// Jeff Burns

jeff.bu...@gmail.com

(205)447-5333 (text-friendly)

Jeff Burns

Jul 27, 2015, 1:15:26 PM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee
Nevermind, I found Fredrik's email address.  Thanks a lot of the referral!

Jeff

jeff

//signed// Jeff Burns

jeff.bu...@gmail.com

(205)447-5333 (text-friendly)

josh jordan

Jul 27, 2015, 1:25:45 PM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Jeff Burns
Jeremy must be too busy to respond right now, I know he does some msp430 stuff.

Jeff Burns

Jul 27, 2015, 1:29:53 PM7/27/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of joshjordan
I figured Jeremy might now some MSP430 stuff.  That guy knows everything!

Sacha De'Angeli

Aug 1, 2015, 7:02:55 PM8/1/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Jeff Burns
I know this is late, but I've worked on MSP430 a few times, and if your friend is looking for an easy way to work on it, I suggest the Energia project, it's  essentially the Arduino IDE ported over to the MSP430 - I like it because it's an open source, cross-platform IDE (unlike the default texas instruments IDE) and it's waaaaay easier to find info and libraries because you can grab things from the Arduino world.

Sacha De'Angeli

Jeff Burns

Aug 5, 2015, 10:04:05 PM8/5/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Sacha De'Angeli, Matthew Johnson
Thank you very much for the info, I will pass it along.

Jeff

jeff

//signed// Jeff Burns

jeff.bu...@gmail.com