Does anyone have a small utility trailer

Chris Jorgensen

Mar 19, 2017, 2:01:42 PM3/19/17
to 10BitWorks
I was hoping to borrow a small 4'x6' utility trailer next weekend so that I could bring my dalek by the makerfaire and siclovia. It is 90% complete and I think it would serve as a decent advertisement for the things that can be accomplished at 10bit.

The main problem though is that it is now far too large to fit in my SUV. If anyone is willing, I could pick the trailer up early Saturday morning and drop it off Sunday evening.

Randy Ohman

Mar 19, 2017, 4:42:16 PM3/19/17
to 10BitWorks
If you have a 2" receiver my rear 2x4 foot carrier can readily bear the load. I have such a trailer but it has old plate (Alaska) if that does not bother you. 21 O 58 4 5O94.

Chris Jorgensen

Mar 20, 2017, 1:11:44 AM3/20/17
to 10BitWorks
Thats great Randy, thanks for volunteering to help me out. I think I would have to use the trailer though as this thing is about 40" wide x 48" long, and close to 300lbs.  See attached pictures. The one with the full stack is at least 1 month out of date though, it looks much nicer now.  I'll get in contact with you a little later this week.
IMG_20170319_231416.jpg
IMG_20170214_235402.jpg

john vanhoozer

Mar 22, 2017, 2:47:03 PM3/22/17