Saturday at 10Bit

Don Smeller

Feb 26, 2017, 6:08:39 AM2/26/17
to 10BitWorks

One of the really cool things about 10BitWorks is our generosity when it comes to buying new toys. The fund raiser for the new SawStop Table Saw met its goal of $2000 on Thursday. All 10 people had paid in full by Saturday. Between PayPal and a cellphone App that deposits checks via photo images, the money landed in 10Bit’s account ready for use, literally, before the ink dried. We will purchase it on Sunday. The saw will be shipped to WoodCraft and we should be picking it up mid-week. Heh, heh, heh.

In preparation for the new saw, a great deal of spring cleaning took place in the shop workroom. Large Pick-Up is coming next week. I hate to see good junk go out the door, but it feels refreshing to see daylight in there. And really, we’ll accumulate more. We always do. Give it a year.

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 3.06.57 AM.png
Wet Dreamz.BMP
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.52.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 3.44.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 4.13.16 AM.png