Makerbot replicator 2

tookys3

Jun 25, 2015, 9:41:52 PM6/25/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow my work has me assisting a customer of ours who uses a makerbot replicator 2.

Just wondering from those on our list what advice, suggestions, and info they have to help assist a novice with a makerbot replicator 2.

joseph

Jun 26, 2015, 2:14:57 AM6/26/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com

Don Smeller

Jun 27, 2015, 12:29:36 AM6/27/15
to 10BitWorks
Joe has made an amazing list here. This is the opposite of link dumping. It is the solution to lots of 3D printing problems. Recommended browsing for anyone interested in 3D printing quality.

Don S