Insuraunce and equipment certification.

tookys3

Mar 30, 2015, 12:02:53 AM3/30/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
It had been mentioned in prior member meetings but hadnt been made into an action item.

I believe getting a accident insuraunce should be made a top priority.

One thing that will happen with insuraunce is that we will need to begin certifying people to use different equipment and tracking peoples certifications.

(Otherwise if we leave everything as a free for all, our insuraunce rates would be extortionate)

Im willing to help establish a series of training videos for the general safety and use of different equipment in the space.

But getting the insurance for now should be a priority.