Cleaning 10Bit

Peggy Guillory

Jul 18, 2017, 8:32:08 PM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Ken,

We have a great couple who want to come and clean.

They are:
Nur and Jose Antonio, Sr.
Their son is, Jose Antonio, Jr.

Nur has already cleaned our sink in the big room!
Like new!

They will come this Saturday afternoon.
As the machines are moved;  we will get in to do the deeper cleaning.
Jose is helping me to clean the cobwebs today.

Peggy

Matt Grooms

Jul 18, 2017, 8:55:59 PM7/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of pguillory424

Wow, what a wonderful offer. Three cheers for Mr. & Mrs. Antonio.

Bravo!

Bravo!

Bravo!

Don Smeller

Jul 19, 2017, 4:37:16 PM7/19/17
to 10BitWorks
Her name is Nur Tello. From Mexico City.  They’ve been paying members since May.  I’m unclear where the “Antonio” name comes in, a middle name perhaps for both males? Jose Jr uses the handle Tech2025.  2025 is probably the year he’ll graduate college.  Right now he’s entering H.S.  He’s scary smart.  Tuesday, I enjoyed switching him from SketchUp to OnShape and designing then 3D printing a nose cone on Gramps.  While that was running he connected his laptop to the little laser and laser etched a wooden version of Mercury, not the winged messenger but the info from the Periodic Table (something like the attached)  Kids these days!
 Don