hearing protection broken and replaced

Sacha De'Angeli

Aug 13, 2015, 4:58:20 PM8/13/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of mike perez
Hi guys,

Last time I was in the space, I broke the green over-ear hearing protection muffs (oops).

Since there was only one set of hearing protection (annoying if you need help to do something), I purchased two replacements from ye olde harbor freight and am dropping them off today.

Sacha De'Angeli

tookys3

Aug 13, 2015, 6:59:45 PM8/13/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Sacha De'Angeli
Thanks Sacha,

Its always a good idea to keep some spare PPE (personal protection equipment) around  the space to use.