Full Spectrum Laser

Devin DuMont

May 1, 2017, 11:48:24 AM5/1/17
to 10BitWorks
Has anyone had success getting the mini laser to import and image over that is larger than 6.48" I can try various sizes in Gimp/Inkscape but when I hit print and switch over to retina engrave it says auto resized.

Kevin Baldor

May 1, 2017, 2:04:51 PM5/1/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Devin DuMont
Is that affected by the resolution or is it a matter of absolute size?

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Devin DuMont via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQcivaTILEVWF...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Has anyone had success getting the mini laser to import and image over that is larger than 6.48" I can try various sizes in Gimp/Inkscape but when I hit print and switch over to retina engrave it says auto resized.

Don Smeller

May 1, 2017, 9:59:54 PM5/1/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Kevin Baldor
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sa-hackerspac...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/CA%2B-jdfwZbn-0He4uE5Cdef3gEfEMKEjmpNL4%2BASSfA87w_VbCw%40mail.gmail.com.

Devin DuMont

May 1, 2017, 10:26:44 PM5/1/17
to 10BitWorks
I tried scaling the resolution in GIMP at various settings. One of the files was around 250mb at 600dpi. I think it's a sheet size issue or something with retina engrave.