Astronomy on Tap

Adam Bark

Nov 14, 2017, 12:23:18 PM11/14/17
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Are you interested in astronomy? Would you like to hear from people
involved in scientific research? Do you enjoy trivia, prizes or beer?
Come along to the Blue Star Brewery 7pm tomorrow (Wednesday 15th
November)

https://www.facebook.com/events/515579762148879/

Sorry if this is spammy, a couple of my friends that work at SwRI are
trying to get this up and running as a regular thing and I thought the
10Bit crowd might be interested in this sort of thing. It is aimed at a
general audience and the brewery will of course be offering beer and
food for purchase. The event will start at 6.30pm in the back room with
the talks beginning at 7.

Thanks,
Adam.