Just a test

Greg Bluntzer

May 17, 2017, 9:06:46 PM5/17/17
to sa-hackerspace
nothing to see

john vanhoozer

May 18, 2017, 12:33:42 PM5/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:06:46 PM UTC-5, Greg Bluntzer wrote:
nothing to see

Les Hall

May 18, 2017, 2:09:46 PM5/18/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
Oh, don’t be so testy.

Craig

May 18, 2017, 6:16:25 PM5/18/17
to 10BitWorks

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:06:46 PM UTC-5, Greg Bluntzer wrote:
nothing to see

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 1:09:46 PM UTC-5, Les Hall wrote:
Oh, don’t be so testy.

What were tests a, b,c, etc. upto and including test y about/for?
Need a document/url link or posting to clarify the validity of the "nothing to see" test.

Craig

On May 18, 2017, at 11:33 AM, john vanhoozer via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQfjxPZWSP-pSRk21jFEzuogDYmOH8ipIzGqE66tcBJ...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

john vanhoozer

May 18, 2017, 9:25:12 PM5/18/17
to 10BitWorks
Curly:  HEY MOE!   I CAN'T SEE, I CAN'T SEE!!!!
Moe:  What's the matter, Kid?

Curly:  I got my eyes closed

Craig

May 18, 2017, 10:00:34 PM5/18/17
to 10BitWorks
So, he was working on the 10bitworks robot eyes or robot twitter response? :-)

Would have worked better on May 4th, IMHO.

Craig