Electronic lock update

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ken Runner

未讀,
2016年10月17日 凌晨2:03:072016/10/17
收件者:10BitWorks
We have had some issues with the electronic lock including both the phone app and functioning of the physical lock as well.

If you are having problems with the app please contact me.  We have spoken to the vendor and have some solutions to fix issues or I can give you the number for tech support if we can't get it working on your phone.

The physical lock has had some problems with calibration.  We have recalibrated it several times.  The last time was Sunday.  It seems to be working well now.  We would ask that you try to avoid operating it manually and use the app whenever possible to avoid having to recalibrate it again.  It you do have to operate it manually please make sure that it closely properly before you leave.  If you have any problems, please call me at 210-355-7959.

If you are a key holder and haven't been added to the lock yet, then contact me, Don, Ray or James and we can send you an invitation.

Thanks,

Ken

回覆所有人
回覆作者