CNC Mill progress

Chris Jorgensen

Aug 11, 2015, 8:32:39 PM8/11/15
to 10BitWorks
I haven't been to the space in a few weeks, but I was wondering how funding is coming along for the CNC mill upgrade? I'm willing to chip in $100.

Ken Runner

Aug 13, 2015, 5:55:09 PM8/13/15
to 10BitWorks
I just ordered the upgrade kit, $704.78 including shipping.  Might be here next week.  I know that we had $450 towards the purchase already, but I'll take any donations to make up the difference...

Don Smeller

Aug 14, 2015, 3:21:44 AM8/14/15
to 10BitWorks
I’ll take CNC for a hundred, Alex.
Don S

Ken Runner

Aug 14, 2015, 10:29:11 AM8/14/15
to 10BitWorks
Cool, I'll be at the space Saturday maybe around 1 or 2.

On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 2:21:44 AM UTC-5, Don Smeller wrote:
I’ll take CNC for a hundred, Alex.
Don S

Chris Jorgensen

Aug 14, 2015, 7:19:23 PM8/14/15
to 10BitWorks
I'll try to meet you tomorrow around then to give you my $100

Chris Jorgensen

Aug 15, 2015, 3:51:04 PM8/15/15
to 10BitWorks
Ken wasn't there so I dropped off my $100 with Don