Limericks

Les Hall

May 2, 2015, 3:32:33 AM5/2/15
to 10BitWorks
There was a young man from 10bit
Who started out being a dim-wit
He got smart real fast
And rose to the head of his class!

Les

Don Smeller

May 3, 2015, 4:17:09 AM5/3/15
to 10BitWorks
I believe Les has laid down a challenge, that being, to finish the limerick with a slightly naughty, clever, surprising 5th line, one that rhymes with lines 1 & 2.

My submission:
There was a young man from 10bit
Who started out being a dim-wit
He got smart real fast
Rose to the head of his class,
His friends list grew on the face(book) of it!

Don S

Les Hall

May 3, 2015, 9:25:01 AM5/3/15
to 10BitWorks
Now there we go! Nice Idea Don S, let’s see how lyrically creative 10bit can be.

And as incentive, I offer a video of a poem that I wrote. It’s a Christian poem, a bit overly dramatic but I like it. So far friends have awarded me a B+ for it lol. It’s called “When Angels Fight” and it’s on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004175204881

Les