Smoothieboard

malik aldabagh

Sep 26, 2016, 3:31:17 PM9/26/16
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Howdy everyone,
I was wondering if any of you is familiar Smoothieboard. I would like to upgrade from arduino/ramps1.4 to the Smoothieboard but i dont have any experience with it. I want to do it because it has huge processing advantages and also, I saw a video where one youtuber used android tablet to interface with the printer wirelessly using wifi breakout board! Actually that is one of the main reason i want o do it since i broke 4 SD cards from ejecting and inserting them every time i want to print something. I would like to know more from anyone who has any experience with it. Thanks!
Malik Aldabbagh

Sent from my iPhone