Ken-haunted house?

Tookys

Oct 29, 2015, 7:35:03 PM10/29/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Is the haunted house still on? I came by to help out but nobodies here.

Tookys

Oct 29, 2015, 7:50:58 PM10/29/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Does anybody have ken's contact info. Send it along to me please.

too...@yahoo.com

10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3 <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>Is the haunted house still on? I came by to help out but nobodies here.

Tookys

Oct 30, 2015, 5:46:25 PM10/30/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Hey everybody the haunted house is still on.

If you wanna help set-up come on down we'll be here rather late. Also early morning tomorrow setting up.

Also if you wanna be an actor we still have several roles open.

Tookys

Oct 30, 2015, 10:21:44 PM10/30/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3
Also an FYI for everybody the space is kind of shut down to other activities due to the haunted house .

If you wanna come down and help with acting or further set-up come on down.

10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3 <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>Hey everybody the haunted house is still on.
>
>If you wanna help set-up come on down we'll be here rather late. Also early morning tomorrow setting up.
>
>Also if you wanna be an actor we still have several roles open.
>
>10BitWorks on behalf of tookys3 <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>>Is the haunted house still on? I came by to help out but nobodies here.
>>
>>--

>To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/bu39cldui7g2lj4h6iluxdbd.1446241581980%40email.android.com.

Don Smeller

Oct 31, 2015, 7:21:59 AM10/31/15
to 10BitWorks
I will be in at 9:00 AM. I’ve got two hands, available to help.
Don S
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/bu39cldui7g2lj4h6iluxdbd.1446241581980%40email.android.com.

Ken Runner

Oct 31, 2015, 11:24:09 AM10/31/15
to 10BitWorks
Running late this morning, the haunted house is in full construction mode, thanks to all who helped get things this far.  We still have lots of work to get done, but I think we'll make it is we focus.  We need to get the partitions up in the main room, then move to the graveyard and on to the class room with the quiet space, spider web and mad scientist.  We also need to get the walkway done outside to connect the graveyard to the class room.

I'll be there around 11:30 or so...if anyone else gets there before me please work on getting the paritions done in the main room first.

Happy Halloween...