Anyone have a Leap Motion ?

Jeremy Z

Apr 21, 2015, 8:55:37 PM4/21/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Hi, does anyone have a Leap Motion on hand? I'm working with a college student on a project and we need something to give fine control interactivity and would like to try out a Leap Motion before she buys one.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

Les Hall

Apr 21, 2015, 9:08:25 PM4/21/15
to 10BitWorks
I do, it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread.  I’ll be happy to loan it to ya!

Les

Joseph Lopez

Apr 21, 2015, 9:34:47 PM4/21/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of zunkworks
I have one hahaha

On Apr 21, 2015, at 7:55 PM, 10BitWorks on behalf of zunkworks <sa-hack...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Sean Kelly

Apr 21, 2015, 9:52:45 PM4/21/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of dayojtl333@gmail.com
Jeremy,

I've got one too.  Let me know when y'all are available to take a look at it. I've got Tuesdays and Thursday's pretty well booked, but can head down any other day.

Sean