EPIcenter

Tom OBrien

Mar 16, 2017, 6:05:25 PM3/16/17
to SA hackerspace
To my hacker-friends,

The IEEE Life Members group had a lunch meeting today with Kimberly Britton as our speaker.
She is CEO of EPIcenter, a nonprofit startup that will repurpose the Mission Road Power Plant, which is near 10BitWorks.

You can read about EPIcenter at epicenterus.org.

We were told that EPIcenter wants to build relationships with organizations and residents in your zip code.
I believe that EPIcenter and 10bitworks can find some benefit in working together.

If 10bitworks is interested, please contact them at 210 904 2711.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

Chris Hardee

Mar 16, 2017, 6:29:22 PM3/16/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Tom O'Brien AB5XZ
Hey Tom! Good to hear from you again. Let's see if we can work together with them on this.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

Randy Ohman

Mar 17, 2017, 1:35:55 AM3/17/17
to 10BitWorks
Wow, spectacular! I think it would be a godsend. Thanks, Tom.

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 5:05:25 PM UTC-5, Tom O'Brien AB5XZ wrote:
To my hacker-friends,

john vanhoozer

Mar 18, 2017, 5:09:15 PM3/18/17
to 10BitWorks
This is the building I mentioned at a meeting a month or 2 ago. There is a *huge* amount of space, in the warehouse and the admin building.  Plus it is 1) has parking and 2) is on the riverwalk south extension.  There is apparently an artists studio of some sort directly across the street, too.