Radio Ad for 10bitworks | KSYM

John Frazee

Nov 14, 2015, 3:01:46 PM11/14/15
to 10BitWorks
Listen to 90.1 KSYM on the air or online to hear 10bitworks radio ad about your San Antonio Maker Space

Dear 10 Bit Works
This is just to inform you that your Public Service Announcement about 10 Bit Works is now being aired on KSYM 90.1. Your PSA will be airing starting on November 11th.
            This is what we’ll be reading on air:
10 Bit Works is a project space and learning center concept known as makerspace. It’s a tech shop lab environment where creative people get together to realize their ideas. All makers mentor each other in unique ways. Come inspire and be inspired. 10 Bit Works is located on the corner of Roosevelt and McKinley Avenue. For more information, call: 210 547 0221.
            Thank you so much for the work you do. Please send us more of your announcements. For best results please send them, at least two weeks ahead of time.
            KSYM is a student run radio station based out of San Antonio College.  We broadcast on 90.1 FM to the city of San Antonio and online to the world. KSYM prides itself on being “Your Only Alternative.”

Matt Grooms @ Gmail

Nov 14, 2015, 9:10:34 PM11/14/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of John Frazee
Busy beaver John! Are the PSA's free? Wonder how often we can get it run?

Matt G

John Frazee

Nov 14, 2015, 10:32:09 PM11/14/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee

Free, runs forever at thier discretion. It will get cycled.

Chris Hardee

Nov 15, 2015, 3:06:44 PM11/15/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of John Frazee
Also if we have any upcoming events we can send them to KSYM to their community events calendar.

John Frazee

Nov 15, 2015, 4:22:51 PM11/15/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Christopher Hardee

Most likely, just need to plan ahead.