Last minute (literally) opportunity to help robotics competition take place

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Randy Ohman

未讀,
2018年1月19日 晚上7:26:402018/1/19
收件者:10BitWorks Makerspace
Andrew Schuetze has put out an APB for help. See his note. It's for this Saturday judging FIRST FTC (middle and high school level) robot competition. Training included, some qualification red tape to get through so if interested get that ball rolling asap. Location is Lutheran High School on Babcock outside loop 1604. I will be there as coach to two teams and robot inspection judge. Give Andrew a call this evening if you are willing to help and/or know of other possible candidates. Quite a few space members live up in the NW side of town and if not, it isn't far to drive..

"We desperately need another referee and scorekeeper plus 3 more judges.  We had a few now shows last weekend and barely got by with two last minute fill in volunteers.

Please reach out again to any and all contacts.  Judges need to have some separation from teams so no parents or coaches in the judge room.  Get volunteers to sign up in the VIMS system but also have them contact me via email.  The YPP process and such will take a few days to clear and we just don't have the days.  Here are the links to the volunteer portal.

HELP!

Here is a link to the Volunteer Information page.

Volunteer Registration page.

Have ANY interested volunteers create a volunteer profile and then
search for our event.
Program FTC Pentaplex League Championship
January 20, 2018

Sincerely,

APS
--