Elequa at SXSW and Video contest win

tookys3

Oct 7, 2015, 4:49:54 AM10/7/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
For those who may not have known this  monday thru weds. was SXSW eco a ecology conference involving people from all over the country.

Elequa a company focusing on opensourcing and developeing a water coagulation system in co-operation with 10Bitworks put on a panel to show how the systm work and to get others involved.

There is plenty to improve upon for future showings but we did a great job for our first public presentation.

After which we went to the Marchesa hall and theatre where "water foundation" was running a showing of their finalists in their water video contest. Of which Ryan won first prize talking about his water coagulator. Many large groups wanted to talk to ryan about future offers, before we even left the lobby.