Camping?

tookys3

Apr 28, 2015, 11:26:58 PM4/28/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Back in 2010 i recieved my rank of Eagle Scout in my Boy Scout troop. Unfourtunately I haven't been on a single camping trip since.

One important rule for camping is to ALWAYS use the buddy system (buddy system is 3 people not 2).

Long story short im wanting to know if anybody would have interest in joining me for a camping trip.

(Camping as in pitching a tent, and cooking in the open air)

I don't have any current plans, just looking to see if there would be any interest.

Don Wright

Apr 28, 2015, 11:34:10 PM4/28/15
to 10BitWorks
tookys3 wrote:

>One important rule for camping is to ALWAYS use the buddy system
> (buddy system is 3 people not 2).

One buddy to hold your beer, the other to run the camera?