Vending Machine

Mike Garis

May 29, 2015, 2:25:02 PM5/29/15
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone planning on being around this afternoon? I am planning on being down around 5-6pm long enough to restock the Vending machine. I have a key, just checking to see if anyone was going to be present.

- Mike G.

Chris Hardee

May 29, 2015, 2:52:41 PM5/29/15
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Mike Garis
I'm still feeling sick, unfortunately

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Mike Garis via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQdfCcTXwotAP...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Is anyone planning on being around this afternoon? I am planning on being down around 5-6pm long enough to restock the Vending machine. I have a key, just checking to see if anyone was going to be present.

- Mike G.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace