Website

john vanhoozer

Aug 20, 2016, 11:14:24 AM8/20/16
to 10BitWorks
Guys,

I usually find my way here by visiting the website first to see if anything new is up.

Everytime I time I do for the last week or so, I get

"Error establishing a database connection"

Does someone need to go give the server a nudge?

jcv

Chris Hardee

Aug 20, 2016, 11:19:03 AM8/20/16
to 10BitWorks

We're open today!

I'll take a look after work, but we're going to be switching hosting soon that will hopefully fix this issue for good.

Chris Hardee

Aug 20, 2016, 1:34:41 PM8/20/16
to 10BitWorks
Should be back up for now

On Aug 20, 2016 10:14 AM, "john vanhoozer via 10BitWorks" <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQfjxPZWSP-pSRk21jFEzuogDYmOH8ipIzGqE66tcBJ...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Guys,

I usually find my way here by visiting the website first to see if anything new is up.

Everytime I time I do for the last week or so, I get

"Error establishing a database connection"

Does someone need to go give the server a nudge?

jcv

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

root

Aug 21, 2016, 11:43:54 PM8/21/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
You guys running this on a newer, linux (systemd) distro? I run a few Wpress sites and see the same thing. Had to write a baby sitter script to keep it stable.

Have someone contact me if you want a copy.

Tweeks(at)rackspace(dot)com
> --
> [3]https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/e3c6d7a9-a2e8-44fb-a06a-e644a5aa7a65%40googlegroups.com.
>
> References
>
> Visible links
> 1. mailto:sa-hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
> 2. mailto:sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
> 3. https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/e3c6d7a9-a2e8-44fb-a06a-e644a5aa7a65%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Ryan Beltrán

Aug 29, 2016, 2:36:23 PM8/29/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of john vanhoozer
I just wanted to second this. It's still down. Who is in charge of the site?

Ryan Beltrán / elequa.io
Founder / Filmmaker