anyone interested in a part-time opportunity to create a 3D prototype?

James Enger

May 10, 2018, 6:51:08 PM5/10/18
to sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Hi SA-Hackerspace,

My group has a product we are looking to have 3D printed but we lack the 3D knowledge side of things.  We work in medicine.  The product is simple, relatively small, and I don't think it would be that hard to design.  Feel free to email me if anyone is interested over there.  Have wonderful day :)

Cheers,

Don Smeller

May 10, 2018, 9:45:15 PM5/10/18
to Republic of Makers
I'd be interested.  Don Smeller mobile 210-863-9037 Mechanical Engineer, Retired. I teach CAD at the maker space.

James Enger

May 10, 2018, 11:00:12 PM5/10/18
to Republic of Makers on behalf of Don Smeller
Hi Don,

Thank you for replying.  Is there a good time I could call you tomorrow?  I have a meeting from about 10 am - 1230 pm, but after that I am free.

Cheers,

Don Smeller

May 11, 2018, 12:55:01 AM5/11/18
to 10BitWorks
How about we meet at 10BitWorks, (recently rebranded as Republic of Makers), 130 W. LaChapelle, at 2:00?
Don Smeller
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sa-hackerspac...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sa-hackerspace/CAMFZB0OPC77Va_86d8J8BaabpT%2B6tPt3cjHFA6ziVvZWqROXow%40mail.gmail.com.

James Enger

May 11, 2018, 4:51:47 PM5/11/18
to Republic of Makers on behalf of Don Smeller
Hi Don,

My apologies but that meeting I had to attend went waaaay over time.  Are you free later this evening?  I just got home but could head over there in about 1.5+ hr.

Cheers,

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:51:08 PM UTC-5, jamesenger wrote:
Hi SA-Hackerspace,

My group has a product we are looking to have 3D printed but we lack the 3D knowledge side of things.  We work in medicine.  The product is simple, relatively small, and I don't think it would be that hard to design.  Feel free to email me if anyone is interested over there.  Have wonderful day :)

Cheers,

James Enger

May 12, 2018, 6:57:57 AM5/12/18
to Republic of Makers on behalf of Don Smeller
Hi Don,

I just got home from the lab.  It was another later than expected night.  Could we reschedule for later in the day like 5 pm or is that too late for you?  My apologies but we're having a very busy start to May.

Cheers,

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Don Smeller via Republic of Makers <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQdcX85RpLeDTyg7_iOBnYurjygKK1LD35Lq5mVsIJ...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I'd be interested.  Don Smeller mobile 210-863-9037 Mechanical Engineer, Retired. I teach CAD at the maker space.

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 5:51:08 PM UTC-5, jamesenger wrote:
Hi SA-Hackerspace,

My group has a product we are looking to have 3D printed but we lack the 3D knowledge side of things.  We work in medicine.  The product is simple, relatively small, and I don't think it would be that hard to design.  Feel free to email me if anyone is interested over there.  Have wonderful day :)

Cheers,

Ken Runner

May 12, 2018, 10:19:58 AM5/12/18
to Republic of Makers
Feel free to come by the space today.  Open house is 1pm-5pm.