New Member Meetup

Mike Garis

Oct 29, 2017, 12:14:33 AM10/29/17
to 10BitWorks
Just a shout out to anyone who is new, or old, and might be interested.

Come one, come all, also pass the word around.

- Mike G.

Victoria Stoner

Nov 12, 2017, 10:52:19 AM11/12/17
to 10BitWorks
We have some interested parties wanting to tale a tour today, if possible. Would anyone be available.

Chris Hardee

Nov 12, 2017, 10:58:20 AM11/12/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Victoria Stoner
Hey Victoria, we usually have some people there on Sunday beginning around noon to 1pm. They'll be happy to give y'all a tour.

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Victoria Stoner via 10BitWorks <sa-hackerspace+APn2wQc86A4SI3cTi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We have some interested parties wanting to tale a tour today, if possible. Would anyone be available.

Chris Hardee
10BitWorks
San Antonio Hackerspace

tookys3

Nov 12, 2017, 12:04:14 PM11/12/17
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Victoria Stoner
I can open at noon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

Nov 12, 2017, 9:21:47 PM11/12/17
to 10BitWorks
I think they're either going to try to come Tuesday evening or our open house next Saturday. But we are getting some questions about what metal working equipment we have and what type of laser.

Mike Garis

Nov 13, 2017, 10:12:33 PM11/13/17
to 10BitWorks
80 W. CO2 Laser is the big one, not sure about the smaller one on loan to us.

- Mike G.