New Programmable Thermostat

Sdfhg Sgh

Jul 17, 2016, 1:11:38 PM7/17/16
to 10BitWorks On Behalf of Randy Ohman

We installed a new programmable thermostat at the space on Saturday to help regulate the temperature in the space during the week, and to reduce how often people forget to set the thermostat for when no body is here.

Inline image

Above is the default schedule, the default temperature is 85, when nobody is expected to be at the space, when people are scheduled to be at the space the temperature is 72 (this may change depending on how well the AC unit can handle the temperature)

If you come into the space during an un-occupied time you can easily change the temperature with the up and down arrows on the thermostat. The thing to keep in mind is that your setting a temporary temperature, that is only set until the next scheduled time period.

I.E. if you come in Sunday at 2:00 pm and change it to 72 degrees, at 3:00 pm the setting will revert back to 85, if you come back at 3:30 pm and change it back to 72 degrees, it will change back to 85 at 5:30 pm. etc. etc.

We have this setting enabled, as we don't want to waste electricity by having somebody forget to turn off the AC when they leave.

If needed we can alter the schedule to pre-cool the building for officially scheduled events.

There are lots of other settings we can use if needed, but for now this is what we are starting with, if you would like to discuss changes to the schedule or to know more contact me at too...@yahoo.com