Ivan's BrainZ

Les Hall

Aug 16, 2016, 10:23:36 PM8/16/16
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Randy Ohman
I have a robot named Ivan.  Ivan has existed in various trivial forms for  years now and it has always been a goal of mine to scale up Ivan until one day he becomes a powerful sentient being.  Well I just got done making a simple robotic jingle bell ringer as ivan't latest incarnation and I would like to put my money where my mouth is to entice some programmers into helping out with Ivan's BrainZ.

The modest amount of funding I can come up with for this project is at most $50 a month, which can buy a surprising amount of cloud cycle time.  What you do is you don't run it at all times so you can give Ivan massive BrainZ for a set of short programming sessions.

We can back up the project on github and eventually back up Ivan's State of mind for restoration later to provide some personality continuation.

Also I am familiar with other AI stuffs like genetic algorithms and simulated annealing and gradient descent as I'm sure others are too.  Maybe just maybe if the project shows promise we can get funding for Ivan to have even more powerful BrainZ.

Well anyway, that's what is going on with Project Ivan.  Your input is welcome as always.

Les