Re: hey this is Kay

Don Smeller

Mar 31, 2017, 12:02:26 PM3/31/17
to aznkit...@yahoo.com, James Manley, 10BitWorks
Kay,

I didn’t see a wallet.
I’ve cc’ed James Manley and also our “Google Groups” = broader distribution of other members.
I will look for a wallet Saturday.  Description please.  What are we looking for?

Enjoyed your visit.
Don

On Mar 30, 2017, at 10:41 PM, Kaysone Luangkhoth <aznkit...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Don,

I was at 10bitworks tonight with two friends Ryan and Debbie. We think that Debbie might have left her wallet there. I'd possible can you check to see if it's there asap. If it is there can you please call or text Ryan at 210 639 4963
Thanks. Also what's James email? I forgot it and he was there last night so maybe he might have found it.